Today on Mobile Mixed: We dive into some bigger brands and how they’re implementing mobile. Kane Russel, VP of Waterfall Mobile joins us to share some strategies and execution of their clients. One thing you’ll find out is how these brands got started implementing their first mobile initiatives. They start small, evolve and focus on one goal at a time.
We cover Lane Bryant and how they used a text-to-win campaign to build their mobile database. We’ll talk about Constant Contact and how they enable their customers to grow email lists via SMS. If you’re a content marketer and building your email list is important you should listen in. We also talk briefly about how University of Phoenix is diving into mobile. Although some of these executions we’re very simple, it’s important to remember that each of these brands chose specific goals and executed on that to measure success. Kane shares his thoughts on evolving your messaging strategy into mobile engagement and personalization today on the show. Enjoy!
- Waterfall Mobile
- The MsgMe Mobile, Social, CRM Platform
- The Waterfall Blog
- Waterfall Industry Resources
Become a Mobile Mixed VIP for Free. Join The Mob By Entering Your Email Below and Receive:
- Surprises and VIP-only content for badass peeps like you.
- Extra commentary on Mobile Mixed episodes, tips and more to help you have success.
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST (including Mobile Mixed episodes).