Today on Mobile Mixed, we’re joined by Bryson Meunier, a mobile seo specialist and avide writer at Search Engine Land. We dive into a recent article that Bryson wrote called ” Why your restaurant and local businesses needs a mobile (not responsive) website“.
In today’s show you’ll learn:
- Why responsive design is NOT the right choice for small businesses, especially restaurants.
- Are you REALLY a mobile “SEO”
- Why tablets ARE “mobile” even though I don’t think they are
- Why you NEED to be on Google+ local
- ONE thing to look out for when using a “DIY” mobile website builder
- How mobile searchers are different than desktop searchers and why that is important for your small business.
This is a great episode and has tons of insights to help you make sure your local business or your local business clients have an optimized mobile site and rank competitively in mobile search results.
Enjoy the show!